Pediatric need in Forrest City, AR
Join well-established, 30 year-old practice just 45 miles west of Memphis, TN
- Well appointed, well maintained office with 9 exam rooms
- Two physicians, two full-time nurse practitioners
- Anticipated visit volume of 25-30 per day
- Partnership track available
- J-1/ H-1 eligible.
- High quality, high intensity practice with special needs patients (higher collections)
- First call” anticipated to be 1:5 (shared with nurse practitioners). “Second call” when NP on first call, but only 5% of calls require second call, and you can be as far away as Memphis
- High Medicaid payer mix, but Arkansas Medicaid pays in top tier for southern states (and quickly). A comfortable income is very possible
Forrest City, AR is 45 minutes from Memphis and a little over an hour from Little Rock, AR. With friendly people, little traffic congestion, and a down-home atmosphere.