Pediatric surgeon Needed in Central Illinois
Central Illinois hospital is looking to expand their Pediatric Surgery department by adding BE/BC Pediatric Surgeons to work in their established full-spectrum program.
- Join an established practice with two Pediatric Surgeons and one Pediatric Anesthesiologist
- Large built-in referral base with growing primary care and pediatric subspecialty physician base
- Block surgical time with clinic located adjacent to the hospital
- Comprehensive support services to optimize surgical care across the continuum including daVinci XI system for robotic cases
- Wide variety of cases – excludes transplants, burns, and pediatric hearts
- Inpatient specialty support on site includes; Neonatologists and Pediatric Hospitalist service.
- Additional outpatient pediatric specialties such as Maternal Fetal Medicine, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Psychology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Endocrinology, and Infectious Disease
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Located in central Illinois