Pediatric Neurologist needed in Central Massachusetts
Seeking a board certified Pediatric Neurologist for a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient neurophysiology service including routine EEG, ambulatory EEG and long-term video monitoring. Ideal candidate possesses outstanding clinical and teaching skills.
- Combination of clinical care and resident and medical student teaching with University of Massachusetts School of Medicine
- Faculty appointment commensurate with experience
- Brand new state-of-the-art outpatient facility
- Outpatient EEG lab, strong hospitalist, genetics, neuroradiology, and pediatric neurosurgery support.
- Located in a vibrant and artistic community with shopping, restaurants and colleges.