Seeking Pediatric Hospitalist in Casper, Wyoming
Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a position to begin July 2019.
- Pediatric Hospitalist will be available for admits, inpatient service and newborns, attendance at C-sections (transfer patients under 34 weeks)
- Level II nursery
- Average 3 to 5 daily census
- Work one week a month 7/24
- May commute if desired (housing available)
- We are offering a solid base salary along with generous benefits that may include student loan assistance
Casper is a welcoming place located in the heart of Wyoming offering a vibrant mix of western traditions, outdoor recreation options, and urban amenities. As a city of 55,000 people, Casper has all the perks a metropolitan area without the traffic and crowds. There are five museums, the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, an international airport, two minor league sports teams, a strong school system in this college in town. Outdoor activities exist with 42 parks, four golf courses, and the Hogadon Ski Area which offers 14 trails and over 500 feet of vertical drop. For Kayakers, Casper's whitewater park made Rapid Magazine’s top three picks for engineered whitewater parks in urban rivers. It is also an excellent location for hunting and fishing enthusiasts.