Interventional Pain position in Northern CA
Join an established Multi-Specialty Group offering physician-employed position.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package.
- Signing bonus, relocation allowance.
- Mon-Fri - 2 procedure days at surgery center, 3 clinic days.
- Average 16-20 patients per day in clinic.
- Broad range of procedures.
- Clinic has three medical assistants, a patient access representative (PAR) front office, and a lead PAR.
- Office with Neurosurgery and PM&R with the surgery center next door.
Just minutes from sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean, rivers, lakes and mountains. Hike and camp beneath the mighty redwoods, stroll along a beautiful beach, kayak or sail the sea, fish the deep sea or rivers or lakes, mountain biking, rock climbing, or surfing the waves …. the possibilities are endless. National Geographic Traveler has selected Redwood National Park as one of the top 50 world destinations – one of only five U.S. places honored. Backpacker magazine names the region as one of “The Best Cities to Raise an Outdoor Kid.” And the World Wildlife Fund has named Humboldt County as part of one of the most diverse ecoregions left on the planet. We are rural, but we have a vibrant art and theater scene and cultural amenities.