Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Opening in Wisconsin
An Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon is needed for a regional health center.
- 100% Trauma at Level II Trauma Center
- 4 day work week
- Any interests in, total joints or others can be accommodated
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Call will be 1 in 4
- Dedicated OR time with team
- Compensation base in the $600,000s, with RVU and value base bonuses
- Signing bonus and relocation
- Benefits package includes 35 days vacation/CME, health, dental, life insurance, retirement, etc.
This area of Wisconsin with over 450,000 draw, 15 minutes from Appleton and Oshkosh and 1½ hour from Milwaukee, offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. It is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.