Academic Orthopedic Surgery Opening - North Carolina
The Orthopedic Surgery Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking an academically oriented, fellowship trained orthopedic trauma surgeon to serve as quality director of orthopedic trauma surgery.
- Join a collaborative clinical, teaching and research program
- Oversee process improvement and quality efforts for the orthopedic trauma service in addition to maintaining an active clinical practice
- The School of Medicine provides accredited education programs for medical students, residents and fellows, doctoral students in the basic medical sciences and practicing physicians
- Assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents and other health professionals
- Compensation and academic rank is based upon experience and academic background
- Relocation and Malpractice (with tail)
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, the community is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Just an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks and the Atlantic Ocean. It is also home to the third largest and fastest growing university in the state. There is a low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choices of schools. The community has a desirable climate, with mild winters and four seasons. There are numerous shopping opportunities, including popular chains and unique, locally owned stores. For the outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy 20 parks including 3 waterfront, an outdoor amphitheater and numerous private and public golf courses.