Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Northern Maine
Seeking a top-notch board certified orthopedic surgeon to slip into a ready-made, hospital based practice with two operating rooms. Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success. Family oriented, multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services the the patients they serve.
- Full range of clinical services
- Full-time orthopedic general surgeon skilled in trauma, arthroscopic surgery and joint replacements
- Hospital-based position
- Salary: $500,000 to $550,000 dependent on experience
- WRVU bonuses with robust benefit package
- Modern office overlooking the St. John River
Located in beautiful northern Maine, with an on-site helipad to transfer patients to a tertiary care center on the Canadian border nestled between New Brunswick and Quebec City.