General or Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Practice in Wisconsin
General or fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon needed in northwestern Wisconsin.
- Full scope general Orthopedic Surgeon position
- Trained in shoulder surgery a plus
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary with bonus/educational loan assistance
- Full benefits package, including 4 weeks vacation and 2 weeks CME with annual allowance, health, dental, life insurance, fully funded retirement, etc.
Located in Northwestern Wisconsin, serving a regional area of approximately 50 mile radius is a city with a stable economy centered around healthcare, manufacturing, and retail trade. The area school system provides students with an excellent educational experience, including a technical college and one of the University of Wisconsin Campus. It is a wonderful place to raise a family, and is a popular summer resort area as well as a playground for those who enjoy youth sports, swimming, boating, water-skiing, and fishing, hiking, hunting, four-wheeling, snowmobiling, cross country and downhill skiing, and great golf courses.