Ocean County, NJ Group Adding Ob/Gyn With Loan Repayment
We are currently scheduling interviews with a Federally Qualified Health Center seeking an additional Ob/Gyn to join their team.
- You will be joining a group of five physicians working out of one hospital
- Call of 1:6 shared equally by all providers
- FQHC loan repayment of up to $200,000
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
- Competitive base salary with productivity income
- This practice offers 50/50 OB vs Gyn patients
Ocean County has over 50 miles of some of the finest, most beautiful, white sandy oceanfront beaches in the world, as well as many miles of bay and riverfront beaches with quality water protection. Local population is 86K and Ocean County has a population that reaches near 600K. This community is located an hour and a half from both Philadelphia and New York City. There is a nearby resort community with a boardwalk, amusements, aquarium, beach bars and night life. The downtown features antique dealers, more than 100 independents under one roof and boutique shops.