OB/GYN needed - 20 miles South of Boston - Community Health Center
Join a team of several physicians as well as 10 midwives.
- Community health center serving a diverse population of 29,000 low income patients
- Modern facility with full lab services
- 245-bed hospital. 500 annual births
- Competitive base salary plus incentives including generous loan repayment
- Monday - Friday office hours including one evening per week until 8pm
- Surgery is estimated at one major and 1-3 minor cases per month, typically including hysterectomy for fibroids, D&C for bleeding and LEEP for cervical dysplasia