Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed in Providence, Rhode Island
Seeking a full-time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for a hospital employed position. Join a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, and behavioral healthcare providers.
- Enjoy working alongside a team of top-quality physicians and clinical providers
- Shared call rotation
- Monday through Friday 9-5
- 24 bed inpatient unit and 15 bed addiction unit
- Fully integrated electronic medical records system
- Patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate setting.
Rhode Island is known for its natural beauty, beautiful beaches, abundant recreational opportunities, great schools, hipster culture, low cost of living and is all within a convenient driving distance of Boston; New York City; Cape Cod; and the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire.