Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner need in Rhode Island near MA Border
Join a FQHC with 6 locations and growing. Full range of medical, dental, and behavioral health services and employ state of the art approaches designed to provide the best care for patients and to best improve the health of the community. Opportunity:
- Perform medical histories and physical examinations
- Assesses patients psychiatric conditions
- Administer treatments with approved protocol
- Advise and counsel patients or legal guardian of patient problems
- Assist physician as directed, work with primary care provider to provide integrated care.
- Must be Board Certified
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Creole a strong plus.
- Full-time 40 hours per week, generally reflecting the hours of the health center
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Competitive salary
- Medical & dental insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Long term disability