Psychiatric APP needed in Albuquerque, NM - Enjoy 300 Days of Sunshine
We are recruiting a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a Behavioral Health Program in Albuquerque, NM.
- Inpatient based setting
- Care is available for child and adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Newly redesigned inpatient unit
- Provide acute care stabilization that include diagnostic evaluation and medication management, group therapy, psychosocial evaluation, and family engagement
- The care team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice providers, therapists, social workers, registered nurses, and behavioral health technicians
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Providing care since 1908
Albuquerque is New Mexico's largest metropolitan area with a population over 900,000. It is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country. Residents also enjoy over 300 days of sunshine.