NP/PA needed in San Antonio, TX
Join a 20-member medical group in one of five primary care clinics in historic San Antonio.
- Physicians and physician extenders are trained in Pediatrics, Family, Geriatrics, and Internal Medicine.
- 100% outpatient practice
- Must be able to see a wide range of patients from pediatrics thru geriatrics.
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish
- Generous bonuses, loan repayment, excellent benefits and are just a few ways this outstanding group recognizes and appreciates their providers
- Texas has NO STATE INCOME TAX, low cost of living and TORT REFORM
San Antonio captures the spirit of Texas. Now the ninth largest city in the United States, the city has retained its sense of history and tradition, while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress. Close to eight million visitors a year delight in discovering San Antonio's charms. San Antonio offers a warm climate, excellent schools, a growing arts community, and easy access to boating, fishing, golfing, hunting, and the nearby Hill Country communities - not to mention its great historical sites.