Northwest Idaho Psych-Nurse Practitioner Opening
A Medical Center located in Western Idaho on the Washington border is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for their robust Psychiatry department.
- Competitive Comp, relocation stipend, great benefits, etc.
- Psych certification is not required
- This division sees over 7000 patients annually and is the only regional referral center for over 22,000 square miles.
- Providers currently see patients 18 years and older but are exploring the development of child/adolescent services
- Full time position with minimal call of 1:6
- Facility includes a 20 bed inpatient unit
This family friendly community has a low crime rate, great educational options, and is rich in history, waterways, and outdoor activities. Residents enjoy four distinct seasons and abundant access to great outdoor living. Golf over 325 days per year without delay and enjoy world class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing, and hunting. In addition there is a regional airport with daily flights to Seattle, Salt Lake City and Portland. Contact us today to find out more!