No Nights or Weekends - Psychiatric NP need in Montana
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking a Psychiatric NP for a respected and successful multi-specialty group medical practice.
- Join a progressive, physician-owned healthcare leader
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Live and work in a exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges
- 100% outpatient- no hospital coverage or weekend hours
- Great earning potential and benefits
- Relocation and CME allowance
This beautiful community in Montana is situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy a flexible clinic environment and soak up everything the outdoorsy town has to offer. The cost of living is below the national average. Summers are pleasant with warm, sunny days and cool nights. Winters are warmer than to be expected due to frequent winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast. Enjoy a semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for growing in the summer months. There is year round recreation including hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing and golf. There are hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking, trail running and snowmobiling. This a a great place for everyone with Farmer's markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials.