Hospitalist Advanced Provider positions in South Central North Carolina
A hospital owned Hospitalist Group is seeking to add Day and Night Advanced Practice Providers due to increasing volumes and to provide care in disease specific units.
- Competitive compensation plus generous benefits including pain malpractice, CME time and allowance, accrued paid time off, holiday differential, extra shift pay, 403(b) match, 457(b), health, dental, and other desirable benefits
- Permanent, full-time positions
- 539 Bed, Level 3 Trauma Center
- Adult ED volume is over 100K with high acuity and 28% admitted patients annually
- Interventional Cardiology 24/7 and all specialties on call
- Must have Emergency Medicine experience as a provider
This thriving, diverse community of more than 319,000 residents has received the prestigious All-America City award three times. Located just 90 minutes to the North Carolina shore and a few hours drive to the Appalachian Mountains, this friendly community has something for everyone! Apply today to find out more!