Cardiovascular Surgery Position in Eastern Iowa-Sign On Bonus
A reputable healthcare system located in Eastern Iowa near the Illinois border is seeking an experienced Cardiac Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Competitive Salary and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, PTO allotment, CME allotment
- Provider duties include: surgical assisting, vein harvesting, inpatient and ICU management, call coverage
- Surgical Call is 1:2 and Hospital Inpatient call is 1:4 (Share with 3 NP's)
- Recent $150 Million expansion includes state of the art OR suites
- Ranked one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in 2015 and a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
- Must have Cardiac Surgery experience
This city has a population just under 100,000 and is the regional beacon and hub of the metropolitan Quad Cities. Conference of Mayors awarded this town the prestigious City Livability Award. Residents enjoy some of the nation's best schools; unique, friendly neighborhoods; highest quality public services and a distinguished reputation for entertainment. Apply today for more details.