Cardiothoracic Surgery NP or PA Position in Fargo, ND
A growing Heart & Vascular team located in Fargo, North Dakota is seeking an experienced Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Practice offers a beautiful, new OR area which includes 11 OR Suites, 1 Hybrid Room, 2 IR Suites, 2 Cath Lab Suites, 1 EP Suite and the DaVinci Robot
- Provider will practice in high-volume clinic and hospital setting, see follow-up patients, assist in OR in CT/CV/Device surgeries, management of CCU/ICU patients; Pre- and Post-op orders, etc.
- 10-12 Patients per day, 1-5 Procedures per day
- Work Monday-Friday plus on-call for emergent cases
- Once full staffed, rotation will be 1:4 call coverage on weekends; includes management of critical patients, weekend discharge, and surgical coverage for emergent surgeries
- Surgical experience required
Known as the Gateway to the West, this city is in the Livability list of Top 100 Best Places to Live. Residents enjoy a vibrant downtown district packed with museums, galleries and an Art Deco theater palace. Numerous outdoor activities, low taxes and a strong workforce helped this city rank as one of the Best Places to Live by Men's Journal. Apply today to find out more!