Traditional Internal Medicine position in Charleston, SC
Internal Medicine practice is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join a busy, established practice in Mount Pleasant, SC.
- This practice has six physicians, three advanced clinical providers, and includes both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- The physician will have active privileges at Roper Hospital in downtown Charleston and Mount Pleasant Hospital.
- Call is 1:7.
- Graduate of US accredited residency program
- Board certified or board-eligible
- Interest in inpatient and outpatient work a must
- This practice is a member of Roper St. Francis Physician Partners, a comprehensive network of more than 220 physicians that covers a complete range of primary care and 20 subspecialties.
- This employed position includes competitive compensation, full benefits with retirement, and quality incentives.
- Anchored by three hospitals, our 657-bed health system includes more than 90 facilities and doctors offices conveniently located throughout our region, with plans to build a hospital in Berkeley County.
- Our team puts patients first, a quality that has earned us top national awards in patient satisfaction, including a ranking in the Top 100 US Hospitals for patient engagement.