Primary Care needs in South Central Alaska
- Group has a need at its main site in Soldotna.
- Work 4, 10 hour days. Strictly outpatient practice.
- A candidate could expect to work a Saturday about every sixth week.
- A family medicine physician interested in OB could provide some OB services if desired.
- Compensation in the $200K to $260K range depending upon training and experience level.
- Position will offer a signing bonus and potential loan repayment.
- Benefits including malpractice, health, dental, 403-B retirement, etc
Soldotna is a city in the Kenai Peninsula Borough, in the U.S. state of Alaska. At the 2010 census the population was 4,163. It is the seat of the Kenai Peninsula Borough. Soldotna is located in the Southcentral portion of Alaska on the central-western portion of the Kenai Peninsula. The city limits span 7 square miles along the Kenai River, which empties into the Cook Inlet in the nearby city of Kenai. The Kenai River was selected by CNN Travel as one of the "World's 15 Best Rivers for Travelers," due to its fishing and hunting opportunities. Soldotna is located on the western edge of the vast Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, a protected area spanning nearly 2 million acres and home to bears, moose, caribou, sheep, and many fish and bird species. Easy 30 minute flight to Anchorage, AK - 150 miles.