Primary Care needs in Mobile, AL
- Outpatient and traditional options available.
- Mon-Friday 8:00-5:00 Out-Patient Only
- Telephone Call Only Rotation 1.12
- 1:8 call schedule for traditional practice.
- Hospital Employed with access to benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term, Short Term Disability, Retirement, Life Insurance etc.
- Base Salary Guarantee for first 2 years- $225K
- After 2 years Base + WRVU bonuses+ Quality Bonuses
- 18-22 avg patient per day in clinic
- 25K Signing Bonus
- 15K Relocation Bonus
- Potential Student loan forgiveness
Mobile is beautiful Gulf coast community and is the county seat of Mobile County, Alabama. The population within the city limits was 195,111 as of the 2010 United States Census, making it the third most populous city in the State of Alabama, the most populous in Mobile County, and the largest municipality on the Gulf Coast between New Orleans, Louisiana, and St. Petersburg, Florida.