Med/Peds Opportunity Near Chicago Suburbs
- This is a full-time employed position
- Located 1 hour from Naperville
- Join a well-established, independent, 89-bed community hospital that's been dedicated to improving the health of area residents since 1906.
- They are truly are a ‘HIDDEN GEM’ in the Chicagoland Area!
- Hospital-employed opportunity for a full-time BE/BC Med/Peds physician to work out of an already established medical practice which is 15min away from the hospital.
- The current practicing physician is looking for a successor for her 23year+ traditional practice.
- High-Risk Call for Pediatrics is 1:9.
- Team covers one hospital.
- Outpatient-Only option is available, if preferred.
- Balanced Home/Work life –physicians have the autonomy to create their own schedule. FT opportunity includes seeing patients in the office 30-36hrs M-F only.
- Option to use adult Hospitalist program as needed.
- The physician sees 20 patients daily (70%adults/30%peds) in the office.
- Her FNP sees about 10 patients daily.
- If you’d like inpatient work also – it’s predominately related to the nursery with approximately 55 deliveries/month in their Level II Perinatal Family Birthing Suites, with dedicated OR, 8 Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum rooms and 4 NST rooms.
Guaranteed Base Salary throughout employment, plus yearly Quality & Productivity bonus potential – on top of your base, Relocation Bonus & Relocation Assistance, Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance ($20K yearly), Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance, Group Health (50% discount for you and your dependents), Life, and Disability Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Time Off (5wks), and Wellness Incentive.
This is a boating community that recently celebrated its 150th anniversary, and is located in LaSalle County – a place where all seasons are celebrated!
The city has free access to the Illinois River, courtesy docking & the historic Illinois & Michigan Canal is located through the center of its downtown area.