Ozarks Primary Care Need 6 days on and 8 days off
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model based on MGMA.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with an amazing outpatient schedule of 6 days on and 8 days off!
- Work Monday – Saturday and be off Sunday
- Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Closed on major holidays.
- 14 days of additional Paid Time Off.
- No Call.
- Collaborate with Advanced Practitioners.
- Digital x-ray available on site.
- Excellent compensation package including residency stipend, $25K sign on bonus, $10K relocation reimbursement, and up to $100K in student loan payment.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Up to $4,500 annually for CME’s professional license fees, dues and journals.
- J-1 and H-1 candidates are encouraged to apply.
West Plains is the center of trade for a 50-mile radius. The area's educational opportunities are excellent with public and private schools. Also, the West Plains campus of Missouri State University provides academic and vocational education programs which include a registered and practical nursing program plus a respiratory care school. West Plains, listed in The 100 Best Small Towns In America, is a family oriented community located in the beautiful Ozark mountains, national forest lands, lakes and streams provide abundant outdoor recreational activities. We are uniquely located 200 miles from St. Louis and 100 miles from Springfield, Missouri.