Occupational Medicine Need 1 hour from Philadelphia
Work for large health system with established occupational medicine program.
- Monday thru Friday practice with normal office hours.
- Candidate will work with employer drug testing, worker's compensation cases, DOT physicals, sports physicals, travel medicine, etc.
- Candidate must have DOT Certification.
- Compensation in $200K range + full benefit package. Some flexibility for experienced candidates.
- Physicians with emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine and occupational medicine training will be considered with occupational medicine experience.
Great location in family-friendly community of 4K. 1 hour to Philadelphia and just 30 minutes to Reading, PA.