Newtown, Pennsylvania Outpatient Primary Care group seeks IM/FP
Newtown, Pennsylvania Outpatient Primary Care group seeks an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician
- Contracts are wRVU incentive based with a guaranteed base (around $200,000 for first 2 years) and wRVU incentive conversion bonus.
- Median Salary (4800 wRVU is approximately $225,000). Sign-On Bonus and base salary are negotiable
- Outpatient Primary Care practice, with possible residency teaching component
- No inpatient component(covered by employed hospitalist group)
- EMR is currently Athena moving to EPIC
- BE or BC (Internal Medicine/Family Medicine) + PA License (or willing to obtain) + BLS
Founded by William Penn in 1684, Newtown has been and continues to be one of the "coolest small towns in the nation" as declared by Yahoo! Travel. With Main Street lined with unique shops, taverns, and restaurants as well as a bustling festival calendar, there is always something to see and do in Newtown, Pennsylvania.