Internal Medicine position in South Bend, IN
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting without the administrative hassles
- Partnership offered after 1 year with NO buy-in
- Join an established department of 13 IM’s & their supporting NP’s.
- In-office procedural capabilities plus full lab, imaging and other diagnostics.
- Share in the profits of surgery center & all on-site ancillary services
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Outstanding work/life balance
Located just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago and 45 minutes to the beaches of Lake Michigan.
The South Bend metro area has a population of over 300,000, with a drawing area of over 500,000. It has excellent schools, affordable housing and four seasons. With South Bend being the home of Notre Dame University, there are numerous cultural and recreational opportunities typically found only in larger cities. In addition, they are just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, and 30 minutes from Lake Michigan and have over 50 inland lakes in the area.