Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine needs in Florence, SC
- Work in small group setting or start brand new practice
- Position can be traditional or strictly outpatient
- Hospital has hospitalist program that can be utilized
- Opportunities exist in Florence and surrounding areas
- Excellent compensation/benefit package
This mid-sized community is located just one hour to Myrtle Beach or to Columbia, the state capital, and two hours north of Charleston for all metro cultural activities and major airport for traveling.
It is brimming with history, character, and Southern charm. It boasts a performance theatre, symphony orchestra, several ballet companies, museums, festivals, the Pee Dee Cyclones Southern Professional Hockey league, and the world-class Freedom Florence Recreation Complex.
Yet, this city is small enough to preserve that small-town feeling with a number of tree lined streets and parks, all of which adds to the pleasant lifestyle that residents enjoy.