Southwestern Oregon Seeks Infectious Diseases -- $50K Sign-On Bonus
Southern Oregon seeks Additional Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Successful candidate will join existing Infectious Diseases specialists in one of nation's top Health Systems within minutes of California boarder.
- Practice consists of 70% inpatient, 30% outpatient, Antibiotic Stewardship Program, Infection Prevention & Control Committee participation.
- Inpatient consults average 2-5/daily, rounding on patients average 5-10/daily, independent call schedule averages 6-12 calls.
- Employed position will include highly attractive base salary of $240K, $50K signing bonus, production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, 30 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, $15K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community has a local population of 75,000, with patient draw area covering over 600,000. Portland and San Francisco are less than an hour's flight away, traveling out of the local international airport, for major metro amenities and cultural activities. This region offers a mild and temperate four season climate, family friendly community, welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow skiing, and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.