Richmond, Virginia Seeks Infectious Diseases - Sign-on Bonus
Successful candidate will join staff of 458 bed facility servicing over 304,000 draw area.
- Must be energetic, motivated, and ready to hit the ground running, 100% inpatient practice.
- Opportunity is well positioned for future business success, growth, and independence.
- Position will be employed with attractive base salary, production bonus, $25K signing bonus.
- Benefits consist of malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, disability, 401K pension plan, 25 days PTO/CME w/$3500 expenses, relocation, fees and dues.
- Must be BC/BE; upcoming fellow grads as well as experienced candidates welcomed.
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. Richmond is a city deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons. The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia’s beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are only an hour and a half away.