Northwestern Pennsylvania Needs Infectious Diseases - $30K Sign-on Bonus
Successful candidate will be first Infectious Diseases specialist on staff and join four Internal Medicine physicians in single specialty outpatient practice.
- Clinic located on 70 bed hospital campus, Hospitalists cover inpatient care.
- No call, phone consults only; practice will be split 50%ID and 50% primary care.
- Employed position includes attractive salary, $30K signing bonus, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice, health, life, disability, dental, vision, 403B pension plan, 35 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- New grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply; must be BC/BE.
This community of 39,000 is located one hour north of Pittsburgh and two hours to Cleveland for all major metro amenities and international airports for traveling. It is home to a Division II University of 5,000 students, and offers six local schools where athletics and the arts are abundant. A new YMCA is under construction and will be offering an olympic sized pool for water sports. The community enjoys theater and musical productions, ten golf courses within thirty minute radius, hunting, fishing, outdoor sports. Something for everyone!