Central Missouri needs Infectious Diseases Specialist--Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will replace existing Infectious Diseases Specialist due to upcoming retirement in multi-specialty group setting.
- Practice is located in new $37.5 million Medical Center Expansion adjacent to 100 bed acute care hospital.
- Will see variety of patients to include HIV and Hepatitis C in outpatient clinic, along with hospital consults.
- Group is the largest in central Missouri with over 125 providers, including 40 primary care physicians for patient referrals
- Affiliation with the University of Missouri.
- Hospital employed position includes 3 year contract with option to convert to production model, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Benefits include malpractice, health, dental, life, LT disability, 401K retirement plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
Located in Jefferson City, Missouri’s capital city, you can enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city (cultural/community events, affluent population, and family activities) without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living. We are also only 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes from the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and Kansas City, and 2.5 hours from Springfield.