Carbondale, IL, Seeks Additional Infectious Diseases Specialist -- Signing Bonus
Successful candidate will join one Infectious Diseases specialist in hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Practice will include 50/50% split of both outpatient clinic and inpatient care; call 1:2.
- Antibiotic stewardship program established; ID pharmacist on staff; must have training/experience with HIV/Hep C patients.
- Position will include base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, Life, disability, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Carbondale is a college community located two hours south of St. Louis and three hours from Nashville or Memphis for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It is home to Southern Illinois University, a major medical school institution also known for its top ranked sports programs. Enjoy a full schedule of theater, live music, opera and other events at the historic Shryock Auditorium and modern McLeod Theater. There are numerous museums, galleries, historical attractions, unique shops and fine restaurants with local and international cuisine, along with numerous cultural events to enjoy. the region is sounded by the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers and nestled in the hills of the Shawnee National Forest for endless outdoor and sports activities year round. Also offered are the famous Giant City State Park and Lodge, Garden of the Gods, and Little Grand Canyon.