Nocturnist - Phoenix Cancer Center
We are seeking an experienced Nocturnist for a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- The Hospitalist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a traditional 7-on/7-off night schedule (non-traditional scheduling options are available)
- Candidates will be BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience
- Nocturnists must be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes
- We offer a top tier compensation package including salary with performance bonuses
- A wide range of benefits including generous PTO
- Located 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix