Hospitalist Opening in Northwestern Kansas
Join a growing team of Hospitalist at this 400 bed hospital located close to the border between Kansas and Colorado.
- Work a 7 on 7 off schedule - flexible - DAYS ONLY and Nocturnist schedules available
- Open ICU with no procedures or codes required- strong sub-specialty available
- Earn up to $268,000 base plus Quality and RVU bonuses
- Robust benefits plus two year Path to Partnership
- J1 and H1 sponsorship available
Whether you are planning a sight-seeing or hunting trip or considering a move, this town is "As Good As It Gets." This area has a mostly sunny, dry climate. It offers diverse topography ranging from productive, level farmland to glorious, grassy canyons reminiscent of an old Western movie. An easy drive to and from Denver and the Rocky Mountains. Offers excellent public schools, caring medical professionals, affordable homes, unique shops, and great deer and pheasant hunting.