Part Time Hem/Onc needed in Colorado
Hospital looking to employ Hem/Onc for part time (48 hours every 2 weeks) position.
- Partnership with a robust infusion center located next to the Oncology clinic.
- Work in partnership with existing part-time BC Oncologist and experienced full-time PA.
- Office space and examination rooms provided at hospital-owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Competitive salary and additional income for exceeding workload goals.
- Full benefits that include all health insurance, matched retirement savings; CME, medical license and trade association allowance.
- Combination sign-on/relocation bonus.
The Colorado mountain town of Salida sits in the middle of the state, literally in the "Heart of the Rockies," about 2 hours from Colorado Springs and 3 hours from Denver. Our town is a welcoming Western retreat for everyone, from the solo outdoors adventure seeker to couples yearning for a romantic escape or families who wish to ‘Play and Stay’ in the glorious Rocky Mountains. Here one can be inspired by the endless mountain activities, ample opportunities to reconnect with a loved one, and just plain old fun times for families. And it can all happen without breaking the bank. This Colorado town was included in the guidebook America's 100 Best Small Art Towns.