Hem/Onc practice in northern New York
- Walk into an established practice and patient base.
- Currently 3 Hem/Onc in the practice. (replacing a physician who is relocating)
- Call 1:3 (consultative, hospitalists handle admitting.
- $450,000 Annual Salary, plus wRVU Incentive Program
- $50K Signing Bonus, $10K Relocation, $3K CME
- Excellent benefits package.
- Hospital is a 290 bed facility.
- Service area of 250,000.
Experience the natural beauty of northern New York, Thousand Islands Region – close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. This breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast! This is a safe community, with added benefit of a low cost of living. Strong educational systems, and diverse cultural opportunities, make this community a great place to live and raise a family.