Hem/Onc needed for Group Practice in South Central Georgia
Join 3 Hem/Onc , 2 NP and 2 Rad/Onc.
- Highly competitive base salary
- Benefits: health, life, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, 403b retirement plan, CME 5 days w/ 4,000 allowance per year. Allowance for dues and subscriptions.
- Up to $100,000 student loan repayment
- Up to $15k relocation allowance.
- Regional Hospital serves a 12 county area with a population of 260K.
Known as the “Friendly City”, this community located in South Georgia truly exemplifies southern hospitality. Has been named one of “The 100 Best Small Towns in America” this is an ideal business and residential location due to the balance between availability of business services, city style amenities and quality of life. The community offers a wonderful lifestyle for young professionals, families and senior citizens.