Cancer Center in Kansas seeking Hem/Onc
- Established practice joining 1 Hem/Onc and 3 NP
- Work out of one office/hospital
- Walk into busy practice. Replacing a second Hem/Onc that moved back west for family reasons.
- Hospitalist handle admitting, call is consultative.
- Active in Clinical Trials/Research through University of Kansas.
- All services on site including; 21 chemo chairs, Radiation Oncology and Palliative Care.
- Competitive Compensation + wRVUs and Full Benefits
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Allowance
Topeka is the capital of Kansas with a population of around 250,000. It provides its residents with an assortment of attractions, a stable economy, great schools and health care. Downtown Topeka is filled with restaurants, shops and entertainment venues that host musical acts and live theater. It is located 1 hr west of Kansas City.