Hematologist needed North of Boston
Direct specialty care of patients with hematologic disorders, as well as provide inpatient hematology consultation to medical and surgical services for a major academic teaching facility.
- Full-time position
- Board-certified in Hematology
- Must have an interest in benign and malignant blood diseases
- Candidate will also participate in FACT accredited autologous stem cell transplant program
- Opportunities to engage in teaching is available
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience
Multi-hospital tertiary care facility, outpatient clinic, Level II trauma center, physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of more than 500 physicians and a free-standing cancer center with state-of-the-art infusion, radiation oncology, and outpatient surgical services. Located just north of Boston, MA, the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world-class city, and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.