Geriatric need in Ormond Beach, FL
Join group of 3 internal medicine physicians and 3 advanced practice providers in small private practice setting.
- Two of the three physicians have completed geriatric fellowships. A geriatric fellowship would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Group takes care of Humana patients that are over the age of 65. Practice is capitated.
- Group is looking for a good clinician that also understands managed care. Quality is top priority.
- Organization needs candidate for its Ormond Beach, FL location
- Work normal 8A to 5P, Mon thru Fri office hours. Some nursing home work may be required.
- Compensation in $200K range with full benefit package (malp, health, 4 weeks vac/cme, $3,000 CME, 401-K, etc) with quarterly bonuses.
- Just north of Daytona Beach along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, Ormond Beach offers a first-class resort experience without sacrificing its small-town grace.
- One of the town's earliest settlers was millionaire John. D. Rockefeller, and Ormond Beach still provides visitors with elegant relaxation – though, now, it also allows easy access to busier nearby destinations such as next-door neighbor Daytona Beach or, just more than an hour away, Orlando.
- Bordered by the Tomoka River on the west, the Atlantic Ocean on the east, Ormond Beach is an ideal location for a myriad of water activities.
- Ormond Beach visitors can also enjoy a variety of cultural and recreational events offered throughout the year – and the pleasures of its historic downtown along Granada Boulevard.