Located in Norman, home to University of Oklahoma, a long-standing gastroenterology practice - GI of Norman, is now interviewing physician candidates to join their growing private group practice of five physicians. Highlights of this available opportunity include:
Welcome to Sooner Country!
- Opportunity to quickly build your practice due to high patient volumes, large established referral base and primary/secondary service areas in Central and Southern Oklahoma
- Endoscopy suite/GI lab and patient clinic all available within the practice site(s)
- Comfortable call schedule and great staff established within practice and hospital
- ERCP experience highly preferred with option for EUS procedures if desired
- EXCELLENT financial arrangement including partnership offering within this private group model
Norman’s neighborhoods offer a wide variety of old and new--from campus homes to rural estates to modern designs. Living in Norman is very reasonable and affordable. In fact, housing costs and the cost of living are below the national average. Established 17 years before Oklahoma achieved statehood, the University of Oklahoma is considered the state’s premiere institution of higher education. The Norman Public School system has been recognized both on the state and national levels for exceptional teachers and instructional programs. Norman is a family-friendly town with many activities the whole family can enjoy. Explore our city and become our neighbor!
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1803-76266