Urgent Care needs in Roanoke/Richmond, VA
Group has an existing center in Roanoke and is opening a second office in Richmond, VA.
- Roanoke hours are 8A to 8P, Mon thru Fri, 8A to 5P Sat/Sun.
- New clinic will be open 8A to 8P 7 days per week.
- Candidates will work 40-hour workweek on average and typically work 12 hour shifts.
- Candidates can expect to work every other weekend.
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package will be provided (health, dental, vision. 3 weeks vac/cme, $3,000 CME)
- An RVU incentive will be a part of package.
- Candidates can expect to work with advanced practice providers.
- Candidates may need to provide basic primary care services in addition to urgent care services.
- Physicians must be comfortable with EMR.
- Non board-certified candidates will be considered if experienced.
Richmond and Roanoke are wonderful Virginia metropolitan communities.