Primary Care Need in Grants Pass, OR
This System is seeking a Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to join its outpatient-only Primary Care team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon. Candidates must be BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine. Position offers a 4-day work week with flexible scheduling options. No call or inpatient work required.
- Year 1 – Guaranteed base salary of $230,000
- Years 2 & beyond – base salary tied to MGMA median production metrics plus annual performance
- incentives of up to $30,000
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors! We offer familyfriendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more! Popular features of the region include Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Britt MusicFestival, Crater Lake National Park, Southern Oregon University, and the Rogue River. We also have several local, award-winning wineries & vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International Airport in Medford, Oregon is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports around the country.