High Paying Family or Internal Medicine need in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- High Paying FM/IM Need in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Monday thru Friday outpatient practice with normal office hours.
- See around 20 patients per day.
- Work directly with two advanced practice providers.
- Replace physician who is relocating out of area in order to get closer to family.
- $275K compensation with Wrvu incentive plan and full benefits.
- Federal loan repayment- HPSA score of 18.
Sault Ste. Marie is situated on the northeastern end of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, on the Canada–US border, and separated from its twin city of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, by the St. Marys River. The population was 14,144 at the 2010 census, making it the second-most populous city in the Upper Peninsula. Sault Ste. Marie, is beautiful historic community with lots to do!