FQHC outpatient North Carolina Needs
Join Federally Qualified Health Center serving everyone in the community with a particular emphasis on the underserved.
- Outpatient only, Mon-Fri 8-5 with at least 36 hours per week of scheduled patient visits and at least 4 hours per week of administrative time.
- No hospital call. After-hours telephonic call rotates between providers. Physicians are in a call group for Nursing Home/Hospice Call approx. one week every 8 weeks
- Patient load is 25 patients per 8-hour day.
- EMR is eClinical Works.
- Lots of chronic disease management – diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, COPD, etc.
- Work in Patient Centered Medical Home setting.
- Labs are drawn in-house and sent out to Quest lab; a few CLIA-waived tests are done in-house
- X-ray is referred out
- Competitive compensation/benefit package. Potential loan repayment!
Great locations in North-Central North Carolina.