Family Medicine with or without OB, Susanville, CA
We are assisting a Community Health Center in the recruitment of an additional Family Physician interested in incorporating OB into their practice.
Below are some points of interest:
- Center currently has 1 FM with OB, 1 OB and 1 Advanced Practice Provider.
- This is a traditional IP/OP position with a 1:4 call schedule.
- A candidate willing to do OB is preferred but not a must. Group generally does around 300 deliveries per year. A candidate interested in C-Sections would be a plus.
- Candidate could work 4- 10 hour days or 5- 8 hour days.
- Health center offers a base salary, comprehensive benefits package including federal tort malpractice, and, as this is an underserved site, potential for student loan repayment.
- In addition, there is added income derived from the OB work done at the hospital.
Community of about 18,000 is located in the high desert area of Northern California, located about 90 minutes east of Reading, and the same distance from Reno, NV.
Area is known for its excellent outdoor recreation including lakes and Sierra mountain range.