Family Medicine Needs in San Diego, CA
Join Second largest community health center network in San Diego founded in 1969
- 14 stand-alone clinics and other program sites
- First health center network in San Diego to offer Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Provide many health care services including: Medical, Behavior Health, Dental, Chiropractic, Maternal, Women, Infant and Children (WIC), HIV, and Pediatric.
- Serve over 100,000 patients per year
- Have doubled in size in the past six years to over 1,200 employees
- Strictly outpatient setting.
- Excellent financial offer based upon years of experience.
- Health Care Benefits with multiple options, one of which is $20/month and features no co-pays!
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (like a 401(k)
- 162 Retirement/Bonus Plan
Terrific locations in and near San Diego.