Family Medicine Needs in Henderson, Littleton and Roanoke Rapids, NC
Join FQHC with multiple offices in North Carolina.
- Outpatient only, Mon-Fri 8-5 schedule, 36 hours per week of scheduled patient visits and 4 hours per week of administrative time. Henderson office has a Saturday morning rotation.
- No hospital call. After-hours telephonic call rotates between providers one week every several weeks. Physicians are in a call group for Nursing Home/Hospice Call (still telephonic call) and APPs do the after-hours clinic telephone call group.
- Patient load is 25 patients per 8-hour day for MD/DO, 20 for NP/PA.
- EMR is eClinical Works.
- Group does a lot of chronic disease management – diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, COPD, etc.
- Work in Patient Centered Medical Home setting.
- Competitive compensation/benefit package with potential student loan repayment.